Your anniversary is coming up next week isn't it? I get so emotional at this time of year thinking about my girl and how lucky I am to have her, that everything makes me cry.
Stop making me shed a tear every time I watch your videos! I know God has something great in store for me...I'm not sure or when but I know it is good. I just can't wait for my little one to come home. All of the blogs make me hopeful until.
6 comments:
That made me cry. Happy famiversary Monica and Lidya. May this year go slower for you :)
Monica, that was just beautiful. How old was your sweet girl when you brought her home?
Lidya was a 3 1/2 month old peanut when I brought her home. BTW I just moments ago posted a comment on your blog!
Hi Nancy,
Your anniversary is coming up next week isn't it? I get so emotional at this time of year thinking about my girl and how lucky I am to have her, that everything makes me cry.
Both you an Lidya are beautiful. I viewed your Famiversary video, Cuba pics, and read your blog until I feel asleep last night.
I'm am so inspired... Girl, you look good! I may be 42 when our daughter comes... I am really inspired.
It was amazing to see how Lidya grew!
Stop making me shed a tear every time I watch your videos! I know God has something great in store for me...I'm not sure or when but I know it is good. I just can't wait for my little one to come home. All of the blogs make me hopeful until.
Post a Comment