Saturday, December 06, 2008

Ballet Winter Festival

Today was Lidya's winter festival dance performance. Family please don't be mad, I forgot to tell you all that friends and family where invited. Well it was at 9:00 am and I know that most of you don't get up that early anyway. So here are the winter festival pictures. It was so cute and Lidya did fabulously well. She listened to her teacher and was not even shy with all of the people in the audience.
Click here for The Complete set of Winter Festival Pictures






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too adorable! Of course, I love the pink and Lidya is growing into quite the beautiful young lady.

Gracie's Mom said...

Oh she looks so cute. I can't wait for Gracie to be old enough for ballet lessons. Alvin Ailey look out!

Angela said...

Oh, I'm tickled by looking at her ballet pictures. She's such a cutie! I just showed her to my hubby. She resembles him.