So I bought this bike about a year ago cause I read about it on the Internet, big surprise huh? It's the kind they use in Denmark and Scandinavian countries to teach little kids to ride without training wheels. Everybody rides in Amsterdam so I figured they must know a thing or two about teaching little kids to ride, right? Well Lidya is finally riding it and enjoying it and as you can see from the pictures, she's gotten really fast on it. I actually have to run to keep up.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Go Lidya! I cannot get Makena to use her bike without pedals. I am going to show her your girl and hopefully she'll get motivated (after winter of course)!!
1 comment:
Go Lidya! I cannot get Makena to use her bike without pedals. I am going to show her your girl and hopefully she'll get motivated (after winter of course)!!
Post a Comment