Sunday, August 24, 2008

We Love Yosemite

We had such a good trip! We hiked, biked, swam and ate lots of good food. This trip we didn't bring a bunch of food to cook and it was much easier. We bought our meals at the Curry Village restaurant. It was a lot easier not worrying about lugging or preparing food. I missed staying at Housekeeping camp and being so close to the water though, so I think next year we'll stay at Housekeeping camp and bike to Curry Village for meals!
Here's Lidya leaving the house on Friday morning.

Lidya is double checking to make sure that I didn't forget anything. Especially her potty chair.
Here's our bike strapped on and ready to go.

Flashlight, check, batteries check!
Lidya helping Erica carry her stuff to the car.


Oh and we did have a close encounter with another Bear! This time it was a little mama bear and her 2 cubs. I didn't get pictures but Erica did so as soon as she sends them I'll post them.

















No comments: