Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Big Day


Lidya's third birthday was very hectic. She woke up at seven rarin to go...go where I couldn't tell you, she just wanted to get up. So we did. I spent some time cleaning a little for the party. Then I had an appointment at noon so Lidya spent time with Grandma. Next Dr.'s appointment and finally it was party time. As you can see she made out like a bandit. We all went a little overboard. I felt guilty that she wasn't having any friends over so I bought a bunch of stuff to ease my guilt.
This picture says it all. A princess on her cell phone, surveying her loot.
Here she is descending the stairs to greet her guests. Look at her face ...she looks like she's saying "Oh Brother can I just get to my presents".



Here she is with the camera from Aunty Mia turning the tables on me. So now I guess we'll have duelling cameras.







I think Auntie Shelley went Hello Kitty crazy!

Wow looks like being a princess for a day is tiring.

More birthday pictures

No comments: