



Well Lidya and I have been fighting all weekend over a pair of hideously ugly platform Hello Kitty sandals. She loves them, I hate them. I knew I shouldn't have bought them. She can't really walk in them and it turns out they are a little unstable cause she's fallen and twisted her ankle a couple of times already. I figured she could just wear them in the house but no, she wants to wear them with everything even to bed. I have hidden them and I think these shoes will mysteriously disappear, on second thought the shoes might come in handy when we visit the Zoo and she needs a little lift to be tall enough to ride the rides. If this is happening at almost three I wonder what 13 is gonna look like. Oh and take note of the panties in the pictures, yes we have spent 2 days diaper free. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:
Post a Comment