Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lidya Lounging

Now that Lidya prefers sleeping with her door open, Kitty is a regular bedtime visitor. Here is a picture of the two of them waking up this morning.
These were taken after naptime on the weekend. She looks so old in these pictures. I have to keep reminding myself that she is getting very close to being THREE YEARS OLD! Yes those are diapers she has on, she still has no interest in going potty and I figure because she is so advanced with everything else I'm not going to stress about it. We were reading a new book last night and I couldn't believe how great her ability to express herself is now. She was labelling everything in the book, complete with color of object and number of objects. Can you spell genius. It would be nice to not have to make those trips to Costco for diapers anymore, but oh well. And I don't know any High school students who still wear diapers so I think we'll be OK.

No comments: