Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Head Over Heels

Today I was summoned for Jury duty. Most people hate it but not me, It means a day off of work and so far I've never been called. I show up with my book and around 11:00 am I get dismissed along with 500 or so other lucky people. I've done my civic duty for the year and I have the rest of the day off.

So after jury duty I went to watch Lidya at her gymnastics class in Emeryville. I kept hearing how she was the star of the class so strong, agile and fearless so I wanted to see for myself and I have to admit she was by far the best thing in the class :-).



This is pretty cool they have trampolines built into the floor. So you can jump all you want without any worries.

No comments: