Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Yosemite or Bust!.....Finally



Well we spent last weekend in Yosemite and it was just as beautiful as ever. It's been 20 years??? I think, since I was last there. Raymond was a little boy the last time I was there, so it's been at least 20 years.




Lidya had a lot of fun and really liked the freedom of being able to run around the campground and climb the fallen tree near our campsite. And there were lots of little boys running around so she was able to stare at little boys all weekend. Little boys are her new obsession. She only looks at little girls briefly but little boys hypnotize her, should I be afraid?
Here's our beautiful abode.

She just had to get in the water even though it was kind of slimy and felt like ice water.

We also had a close encounter with a black bear! Which was a little scary, but also a little exciting. Shelley was so afraid to meet a bear that of course the bear decided to shake open our food locker. I believe she drew the bear to us :-). Come to think of it I have never been to Yosemite and NOT seen a bear.

Here are the rest of the Yosemite pictures

No comments: