
2 years ago today I got the call that Lidya was mine. All I can say is I've never been happier. My Lidya.....2 years old....time really does fly when you're having fun. She is truly the perfect girl, who is loved instantly by everyone who meets her. I still can't believe how lucky I am to be her Mother. As you all know I read lots of blogs and forums so I know a little about what happens sometimes with adopted kids and I'm just in awe over how perfect she really is. She sleeps well, she's healthy, she's strong, beautiful and athletic. She's so very smart and can spell her name and identify all 26 letters of the alphabet (thanks Grandma!). She can be incredibly easy going or unbelievably
I hope her Mother and Father can see how happy and loved she is and how blessed I am to have her.

No comments:
Post a Comment