Well
Totland in Berkeley is now our enemy. Yesterday evening we visited
Totland and
Lidya tried to ride on one of the millions of broken
junky ride on toys that are there. This particular toy had no seat and when
Lidya sat on it I thought to myself that could be dangerous and said outloud
Lidya that has no seat you
should get off. So she stood up to get off and the damn thing pitched forward and she went flying over the handle bars. She hit the ground face first so hard.....the sound of her face hitting the ground made my stomach turn. I picked her up and her face was all covered with blood. I rushed to the car thinking I would clean her up and see what was what. When I got her to the car and tried to pull her lip up I realized that her teeth were stuck in her lip, so I pulled her lip down and then up to free her teeth. It was awful. My heart has just now stopped beating at hyper speed. So we rushed home and rushed inside to clean up and look at her injuries. I had to scape little sand grains out of the skin on her nose. It was awful. Once I got her cleaned up and some
Tylenol down her throat she suddenly got very sleepy and I got scared. So off to the Emergency room we went. 4 hours later we were back at home with a clean bill of health. So here are some pictures of her the day after. I think she will survive. You can't see the
scratches and scrapes but I think they make her look tough (just kidding)


What I don't understand is why people donate their broken and dangerous toys to
totland. It's really stupid and I hate the people who do it. Especially the stupid, stupid people who donated the yellow trike with no seat. If I find out who you are I'm going to grind grains of sand into your nose and then pick them out with tweezers.
No comments:
Post a Comment