Sunday, December 10, 2006

2nd Visit to Santa

Last Christmas one of the first things I did when we came home from Ethiopia was dress Lidya up and take her to see Santa. She was like luggage back then and didn't care one way or the other that she was visiting Santa. I didn't like those pictures very much because Santa was holding her dress up, he was pretty ugly and the lighting was really bad. This year we waited in line for 3 HOURS! She was a little bit afraid but she smiled like a champ (or a professional model :-) and then after all of that, they gave us the wrong pictures on CD. So today I went back and got the right pictures. Lidya looks so cute but the Santa once again is really ugly. Is there such a thing as a good looking Santa?

No comments: