Exactly a year ago today I got the call! I was sitting in my office wondering what was going on, where was my baby and then my phone rang and I saw the number for Children's Home Society and Family Services. I was so nervous my first reaction was to not answer, let it go to voicemail. Then I thought are you crazy? and I snatched the phone up and my life has never been better. Here she is before and after. Beautiful, sweet, and always happy... Lidya. Happy Referral Day!!!!

I painted those pants on because I know my family gets upset if I post naked pictures.
1 comment:
Monica,
What a Beautiful Baby Lidya is... I remember seeing her when you first brought her to the office and she was ssssoooooooo tiny and ssssssssoooooooo beautiul. She has grown into a beautiful little baby and I am so happy that you shared your pictures with me. It brings tears to my eyes to remember her when she first came into your life and how tiny and precious she was then and is now. Ruma
Post a Comment